THE INSIDER’S GUIDE TO ESTABLISHING FLORIDA RESIDENCY
People are flocking to Florida, and it’s not just for the sunshine!
- Pay fewer taxes! Florida does not impose personal income, inheritance, or gift taxes
- Keep what’s yours! Florida is an asset protection state
- Avoid tax hikes! Florida’s Save Our Homes Amendment prevents exorbitant tax increases
These are just a few of the many reasons that tens of thousands of people every year decide to become Florida residents. In fact, for the last 50 years, Florida has attracted more retirees than any other state!
Now you can find out how easy it is to establish yourself as a resident of the Sunshine State. It may be one of the best financial decisions you’ll make. And all the information you need is here in this special book.
Get the details on:
- Florida Residency vs. Florida Domicile - What is the difference?
- The Advantages of a Florida Domicile
- How to Establish Florida Domicile
- Florida Taxes
- -Save Our Homes Amendment
- Motor Vehicle
- -Drivers License
- Voter Registration
- Health Care
- Asset Protection/Estate Planning
- -Health Care Surrogates
- -Living Wills
- -Durable Power of Attorney
- College Residency Requirements
- Military Considerations
Click Here To Download